Terms and Conditions
Bookings, Payments, Deposit for freediving courses and training.
1. Deep Med Centre requires a 50% deposit on all freediving bookings. Full payment of remaining course fees shall be made upon commencing any training or course. If full payment has not been received before the start of the course, Deep Med Centre has the right to cancel your reservation for the course and to refuse certifying the student.
2. Bookings shall be subject to availability. We will notify you once we can confirm course or training dates and times. Upon receiving deposit payment, we will reserve your enrolment in one of our trainings or courses.
3. Payment can be paid in cash or via bank transfer(insert bank info)
4. Bookings are only valid once confirmed by Deep Med Centre.
Cancellation/ Refund policies for freediving courses and training.
We understand that sometimes cancellations are inevitable. We try to be as lenient and fair as possible when it comes to cancellations, but hope that our clients understand that the nature of our services requires as much advance planning as possible. In the case that a student wants to rebook our services, arrangements can be made on a case by case basis. Please note that a cancellation made with less than 3 weeks notice will be subject to a fee. Here are our cancellation policies:
1. Bookings cancelled with more than 3 weeks notice will be fully refunded.
2. Bookings cancelled with 4-21 days notice are eligible for a refund of 50% of the deposit.
3. No refunds will be made for bookings cancelled within 3 days of the commencement of the course.
4. Some courses require different cancellation policies. In these cases, the cancellation rules for the course will be specified prior to payment of the deposit.
5. Deep Med Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking in the case of unforeseeable weather or illness. In this case, all efforts will be made to rebook the course in a timely manner. If a second date cannot be agreed upon by both, the Centre and the participant, the participant shall be refunded their full deposit.
6. No refunds will be issued to students once the full payment has been received and the course has commenced.
7. Deep MedCentre reserves the right to cancel a booking or an ongoing course, without refund, if a student demonstrates inappropriate behaviour that may negatively affect the safety or progress of other students and/or the instructor. Students will be asked to listen carefully to the instructions given by their instructor at all times during the course and to not behave in such a manner that is disruptive to the course.
8. Deep Med Centre reserves the right to change their cancellation policies at any time without any notice. Participants will only be subject to the cancellation policies made at the time of their booking.
9. A deposit is required for all rentals. All deposits will be refunded provided that equipment is returned undamaged. Deep Med Centre assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen equipment rented to customers. Deposits will not be refunded if equipment is not returned to the Centre within the agreed time.